Our Latest Podcasts
Don't Miss One!
Co-Owner of High Return Real Estate
Jack Gibson began his entrepreneurial journey at 19, and founded his first company at the ripe old age of 21. Operating a successful nutrition consulting and distribution company, he had built a multi-million dollar venture before he was old enough to rent a car.
Managing Partner at Burrow & Bell Property Solutions
Jennifer Hansen is a writer and editor who grew a side gig of real estate investing into seven-figure holdings. In this episode:
- How much does intuition and Mindset play in your real estate success?
- Trust your gutt and play big
- Truly a win, win, win
- High 6 Associate speaks from the heart
CEO and Co-Founder of High Return Real Estate
Jeff Schechter, AKA “Shecky,” has had the entrepreneurial bug his entire life. He started his first business right out of college and over the years been involved in numerous businesses ventures. In this episode:
- What does Turnkey Real Estate Investing mean and how can you participate?
- What's a better investment - existing business or real estate?
- How do you maintain mindset of a young person when starting and building a multi-million dollar business right before 60th birthday?
Founder and Principal of Aspen Funds
Bob Fraser is on a mission to help investors take advantage of one of the most effective and overlooked avenues of real estate investing: residential mortgage notes.
In this episode:
- STOP investing in real estate
- How to become a lienlord
- Don't call me when your toilet clogs
- Will there be another real estate crash like 2008?
Real Lessons From The Field With Chris Prefontaine
The Smart Real Estate Coach