Thank you so much for agreeing to be a guest on the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast. I absolutely cannot wait to speak with you. Before we do, here’s everything you need to know to make sure our conversation can happen without any mishaps — technological or otherwise.
The Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast is focused on helping YOU reach the next level of real estate investing no matter where you are right now. Chris interviews the top real estate experts from around the country pulling out the very best advice and insights they have to offer. If you take the advice in each one of these episodes and apply what you learn, you will likely save yourself hundreds if not thousands of dollars and a dizzying amount of stress.
As one of the nation’s top-producing investors with over 25 years of experience, Chris will be with you “in the trenches” to take your business to the next level. Whether you are a family business just starting out, or looking to explode your growth this is your Masters Class.
Schedule your interview
Please click the link below to schedule your interview. I normally record interviews at specific times, but I can be flexible if need be. If none of the times on the schedule work for you, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll work something out.
What I need from you
When you schedule your interview through the above link, I’m going to need the following information from you:
- Company Name
- Role In Company
- Twitter Handle (makes sure we connect with the right person/account via social)
- Skype Handle (helps you connect on skype)
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address (for mailing thank you’s, future communications or gifts)
- Links to whatever you would like us to promote in your show notes page
- Guest bio (for the website and use as an intro)
- Headshot (for website and social media)
We will record our interview on Skype, and it’ll take about 45-60 minutes of your time, depending on how in depth we get with our conversation. We’ll talk for a few minutes before we start the recording so that we can get to know each other a little bit and check the sound. I’ll also answer any questions you might have, and I’ll have you pronounce your name for me. After that, we’ll begin the recording.
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast is an audio-only podcast, recorded on Skype. If you do not have a Skype account, please sign up for a free one by clicking here and downloading the software to your computer. My Skype name is chris.prefontaine, and you’ll need to add me to your contact list. I will call you via Skype at the time that we’ve scheduled for our interview.
To make sure our interview sounds great, please review my sound guide PDF.
SOUND GUIDE: CLICK HERE
You’ll also need to:
- Sit in a quiet place for the interview (e.g. not a coffee shop)
- Silence your phone(s)
- Connect Skype to your headset/microphone
- Silence your Skype notifications (Here’s how: Windows and Mac)
- Turn off other on-screen applications that might be running on your computer
- Use a headset with a built in microphone or a stand alone mic with earbuds
After our interview, I will promote your podcast episode extensively on social media and through my email list. I encourage you to do the same thing. Promotion on your part isn’t a requirement for being a guest, but I highly recommend that you bring our interview to your audience’s attention.
Thanks, and I can’t wait to speak with you!