Agostino Pintus is an engaging speaker who boldly gets the audience thinking bigger and different. His background as a C-level executive in Corporate America, managing millions in capital and leading international teams, allows him to make people start thinking about their business in new ways.
Agostino is a multifamily investor, entrepreneur, and public speaker with more than 15 years of experience in real estate. He currently oversees strategic partnerships, capital development, and deal sourcing for Realty Dynamics Equity Partners, an investment firm specializing in multifamily acquisitions. He is also the subject of The Bulletproof Multifamily Mindset Show, a series highlighting topics every multifamily investor should know to build their success.
Additionally, he is the host of The Bulletproof Cashflow Podcast, a show focused on interviewing the top experts in the real estate arena.
Focused on results that drive business outcomes, Agostino inspires the audience members with simple strategies to make big shifts in their leadership, business or community. He motivates them to make success a priority, to move beyond the comfort zone known as the ‘middle class,’ to achieve true financial freedom, and to push to live to their full potential.
Agostino’s bold, straight-shooting viewpoints on leadership, entrepreneurship, the economy, small business, and the customer experience captivates audiences, enables him to connect with people and move organizations to higher levels. With an entertaining, informative, full-throttle style, he urges others to “Decide, Commit, Succeed” and to rise above our own limitations to drive business and personal success.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Agostino dreamed of becoming an entrepreneur his entire life, and how he clawed his way out of corporate America by going all-in with multifamily real estate
- How Agostino got started in real estate, and how it took “ten dark years” before he realized the importance of building his own value rather than looking for it from others
- What early mistakes Agostino made, and why he chose to pick two specific “virtual mentors” to help him learn
- How single-minded dedication to training himself and educating himself in real estate was the key to changing his mindset
- Why exposing yourself to the ideal vision of the future you want can help you keep your focus on your goals
- Agostino discusses a student’s recent struggles with mindset, and he explains why not believing in yourself is the biggest roadblock to a successful mindset
- Why persistence and intentionality are the most important components in actually changing your mindset
- How Agostino has learned to eliminate his fears of scarcity and embrace a mindset of abundance
- Why Agostino wakes up early and works out every morning, and why he takes quiet time in the evenings to write in his diary and set his goals
- Website: https://bulletproofcashflow.com/landing-page/
- Listeners can text “FREEDOM” to (202) 410-4202 to receive our FREE EBOOK: The Bulletproof Field a Guide to Finding a Broker
- Website: www.bulletproofcashflow.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/agostinopintus/
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: