Ami Kassar, founder and CEO of MultiFunding and author of The Growth Dilemma, has earned a national reputation as a thought leader in business finance.
An in-demand speaker and trusted advisor to growth-focused business leaders, Ami has helped thousands of business owners achieve ambitious growth goals through creative and personalized funding solutions. His work has helped create tens of thousands of jobs.
For more than 20 years, Ami has challenged executives to think differently about how they capitalize growth. Regularly featured in national media including The New York Times, Huffington Post, The Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur, Forbes and Fox Business News, Ami also writes a weekly column for Inc. Magazine. He has advised the White House, the Federal Reserve Bank and the Treasury Department on credit markets.
Ami regularly speaks at corporate, academic and industry events on topics including entrepreneurship and access to capital.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Ami shares how he got involved in the finance world after his corporate career was devastated by the Great Recession
- How he began his business in the midst of the turmoil, and how he found the strength to keep going despite his crushing setbacks
- Why Ami wrote his book “The Growth Dilemma”, and what important lessons he teaches and questions he asks in the book
- Why right now, in the midst of the global pandemic and economic chaos, is the best time in history to start or acquire a business with an SBA loan
- How Ami and his team are working on teaching people about the benefits of SBA loans through their SBA Ignite program
- What important changes have been implemented in the new version of the PPP (Paycheck Protection Program) government loan
- What you should know about the EIDL (Economic Injury Disaster Loan) program, which was extended in December 2020
- How Ami managed the transition from working in a corporate role to becoming a solo entrepreneur, and what key lessons he learned
- Why the chaos of today isn’t only creating hardships but also opening the door to new opportunities if you’re willing to look
- The Growth Dilemma by Ami Kassar: https://amzn.to/3asmOnH
- Website: www.SBAIgnite.com
- Website: www.multifunding.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/multifundingllc
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/growthdilemma
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/amikassar
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/183807263449714
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/amikassar/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/multifunding-llc/
- Twitter: @amikassar
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: