Brodie Kern is a public speaker and serial entrepreneur. Brodie currently owns and operates a number of businesses including a commercial real estate brokerage, a telecom marketing agency, and a high-risk payment processing company.
Brodie currently travels the country with his wife Hannah speaking and attending a number of events on the topics of addiction, personal development, fear, motivation, and entrepreneurship. Brodie uses his past experiences with his battle against drugs and alcohol to inspire and empower others to overcome their afflictions.
Brodie and Hannah both abide by a holistic and plant-based diet and during their free time are avid fitness enthusiasts. They enjoy hiking, cycling, as well as a myriad of other outdoor activities.
Brodie aspires to continue to pursue his entrepreneurial ventures, act as a life coach, and speak full time for the remainder of his life. Hannah has great aspirations of building charities and non-profits.
Brodie believes that anyone can create a life by design and is dedicated to helping others grow and make healthy life decisions.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What it means to live a life by design and why everyone should do it
- The importance of learning to deal with life on life’s terms
- Why personal development is the most important piece of a successful life and how that begins with greater self-awareness
- How helping others often brings the greatest enjoyment and fulfilment in careers – no matter what industry you’re working in
- Getting up early and how it really can help you get your brain firing so you can achieve great success every day
- The value of routines and a system you can follow over and over again while building success
- The importance of journaling for self-discovery and creating an attitude of creativity and success
- Why Brodie loves meditation and the app he uses to find the right balance of meditation for his needs
- How turning the shower to cold for the final 45 seconds gets Brodie fired up and ready to face the day with mental clarity and total focus and alertness
- Why Brodie believes it’s always necessary to feed the mind and that reading or listening to podcasts and audiobooks is crucial for living a life by design
- Which books Brodie is reading now and why he loves them
- What the Brodie of today would tell his younger self if he could go back in time and have a conversation with him