Daniel St-Jean loves The REITE Club! He loves helping people, he loves being in business, and he loves watching people be successful in whatever field they choose.
Daniel has been in “sales & marketing” in one form all of his adult life. And since the late ’70s, he has bought, started, or sold ten different businesses. He has been a professional photographer, a publisher of educational material, calendars and greeting cards, the owner of a framing shop & art gallery, a professional tour guide, an independent distributor of health products, a speaker, a trainer, and a teacher. He has also written two published books; his first one became a Canadian bestseller in 1992.
Daniel, along with his wife Laurel, owns the Safe & Sound Real Estate Investment Group which specializes in rent-to-own real estate. He and his wife also have several buy-and-hold properties which are located in the Niagara, Ontario region.
Daniel loves to try new things…he believes in working smart and having fun AND in creating abundance and sharing the wealth.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Daniel initially got started in real estate after a relocation so his wife could go to school when Daniel needed a new source of income
- How Daniel discovered the rent-to-own real estate niche after attending a Rich Dad Poor Dad workshop
- How Daniel structures his deals, and why he believes in helping people achieve their dreams of homeownership
- What challenges and obstacles Daniel faced over the course of his real estate career, and what valuable lessons he learned from those experiences
- What specific criteria Daniel looks for in a property, and how he works with real estate agents to place tenant buyers
- Why Daniel believes that investors need to commit to real estate full time to make real estate investing profitable and worthwhile
- Why Daniel believes in the acronyms UPOD (under-promise, over-deliver) and DWYSYWD (do what you say you will do)
- Why Daniel believes that finding the right mentor will help you with your investments and most importantly save you time
- Why, if you are presented with the opportunity to either invest money or time, you should always invest money
- Website: https://thereiteclub.com/
- Daniel’s Business Website: http://sasreig.com/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheREITEClub/
- Twitter: @TheREITEClub
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/homebusinesssuccess/
Daniel’s Recommended Reading List:
- Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harai: https://amzn.to/37YT5hK
- Homo Deus by Yuval Noah Harai: https://amzn.to/2w3EZOv
- Robert T. Kiyosaki’s Amazon Author Page: https://amzn.to/2w0QPZK