Daray Olaleye mentors overwhelmed and unfulfilled employees in the corporate accounting and finance world through the process of creating passive cash flow through real estate investing so that they can escape the rat race and live the life of their dreams.
Over the past few years, he built his portfolio of passive income through real estate and successfully and left his day job. What excites him the most about freeing up his time is being able to do the things that he loves — which is having the ability to help others through the same process so that they can live a more fulfilled life.
He is also the host of the New and Noteworthy entrepreneurial podcast Before the Millions – spanning to over 41 countries and interviewing high profile lifestyle oriented entrepreneurs and millionaires who cashflow through Real Estate to share their best strategies and advice.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How to build passive cash flow through real estate to help escape the corporate rat race and find financial and time freedom
- How the path to a more fulfilled life can be achieved by following one formula — or process — over and over again
- The one book that changed Daray’s trajectory in life and in business
- Why real estate experience and history isn’t necessary to get started as a real estate investor
- How long it takes you, each year, to begin paying yourself, after paying taxes, Social Security, banks, etc.
- The differences in entrepreneurial thinking versus employee thinking
- Why the first successful deal in real estate is the most important
- How Daray helps real estate investors go from their first deals and successes so they can transition their businesses to the next level where they are earning six and seven figures
- Why the first roadblock to overcome so you can invest in real estate is the one that’s in your mind and how you can take steps to move past it to find success
Ways to contact Daray:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smart Real Estate Coach Videos on YouTube