Dave Zook is a successful business owner and experienced real estate investor active in the Multi-Family Apartment space and resort community development with real estate holdings in several states and several countries.
Dave has purchased over $100 Million worth of real estate since 2009 and has over 2700 Multi-Family Apartments in his portfolio.
Together with his business partner, Dave is a renowned and trusted professional resource in the automatic teller machine (ATM) investment market, they have deployed over $40 Million in investor capital and they are heavily invested personally in that space.
Dave, along with his development partners is actively involved in the early stage planning and development of the largest resort community (Mahogany Bay Village) on the Island of Ambergris Caye, Belize, which has been rated the #1 Island in the world 2 years in a row by Trip Advisor and is one of the fastest growing regions in the Caribbean. Mahogany Bay Village is scheduled to open in the fall of 2017 as a Hilton resort.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Dave “got chased” into working in multi-family real estate, despite his initial misgivings about the real estate business
- How Dave used new laws designed to benefit real estate investors and create tremendous tax savings
- Why Dave believes mentors are a powerful educational tool to teach him new options and strategies
- How Dave found success in the multi-family market in 2010, during the post-Recession period
- How to contact Dave, and how to get a copy of Dave’s article “8 Real Life Lessons for Syndicators and Their Investors”
- How connecting with the right people and creating a strong investor network have been the secrets to Dave’s success
- What three things Dave does every day to better himself and get into a successful mindset
- How Dave’s current work involves more than real estate investing, and what he’s planning for the future
- What advice and strategies Dave would offer to people just starting out in real estate investing
- Why it’s important to do business with good people and build an effective team
- The One Thing That Changed Everything, co-authored by Dave Zook: http://a.co/d/7wI3bzz
- Email: email@example.com
Dave Zook’s Recommended Reading: