Mr. Ed Mylett is one of the top business leaders, peak performance experts, and global keynote speakers in the world today. While many leaders and speakers just “talk the talk,” Ed is a team-made millionaire who has built one of the most prolific financial service businesses the world has ever seen.
After graduating from high school in Diamond Bar, California, Ed Mylett attended the University of the Pacific in Stockton. A student-athlete who balanced his studies in communications with playing baseball for the NCAA Division I Pacific Tigers, Ed Mylett graduated from Pacific as a three-time All-American and the NCAA leader in stolen bases. Following college, he worked as a youth counselor for underprivileged boys.
Ed joined World Financial Group (WFG) in 1992. Because of his outstanding ability to inspire leaders, Ed Mylett quickly advanced at WFG, becoming one of the company’s youngest CEO Marketing Directors in only a few years. After he achieved the top level of a Senior Executive Vice Chairman and then joined the WFG leadership team as a Chairman’s Council member and as the Director of Field Leadership at WFG.
Ed has a passion for mentoring and coaching others on what it takes to become a champion in all areas of life. He has shared the stage and has very close personal relationships with other business legends such as Tony Robbins, John Maxwell, Phil Knight and many others.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Ed is a risk-averse “reluctant entrepreneur,” and how getting a job at a group home for kids became a life-changing event for Ed
- How developing himself, his knowledge and his skills was critical for Ed’s success, and how Ed and his team conducted the largest residential trade in the US ever
- Why Ed loves “playing the game” and doing “the art of the deal”, and why he always has feelers out for new opportunities
- What key attributes Ed honed to develop his own success, and in particular his “addiction to developing his own identity”
- How Ed’s time utilization is one of the key skills that helps him be more productive and do more in less time
- How Ed uses visualization and networking to feed his mind, and why specificity and repetition are the keys to effective visualization
- What specific tips Ed has to offer to improve your own visualization, and why attention to detail is key
- How going broke, losing everything including having his water turned off, and having to start over again taught Ed a vital lesson in keeping going
- How Ed ensures that he is present with his family during family time, and how he taught his kids the value of hard work
- What new ventures Ed is planning for, and how serving others through his podcast is one of his primary focuses
- Podcast: https://www.edmylett.com/podcasts/
- Website: www.edmylett.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/edmylett/
- LIVE Event September 16-18, 2020: www.qlslive.com
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/webinar
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/termsbook
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/ebook
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/QLS/
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: