Eric Rosenberg is a finance, travel, and technology writer in Ventura, California. He is a former bank manager and corporate finance and accounting professional who left his day job in 2016 to take his online side hustle full-time. He has in-depth experience writing about banking, credit cards, investing, and other financial topics, and is an avid travel hacker.
When away from the keyboard, Eric he enjoys exploring the world, flying small airplanes, discovering new craft beers, and spending time with his wife and little girls. You can connect with him at PersonalProfitability.com and EricRosenberg.com.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Eric’s early career in banking and finance helped prepare him for entering the real estate world
- How Chris does his deals without putting any cash down, through various methods like lease purchasing and owner financing
- How you can use Chris’s methods not only in your business deals but also on your own primary residence
- How Chris finds owners willing to accept owner financing deals, and why sellers would be willing to accept those deals
- How lower-end and higher-end markets differ, and how both can be valid investment options
- What fears, concerns and objections people express to Chris, and how he helps them overcome those worries
- Why Chris believes you need to be fully committed to real estate investing to find success in the business
- What mistakes Chris sees both buyers and sellers making, and how he helps them learn from and correct those mistakes
- Email: email@example.com