In today’s Family Cast, Chris is joined by family members Nick Prefontaine and Zach Beach.
In 2003, Nick was in a snowboarding accident that left him in a coma for over three weeks. The Doctors told his parents that he probably wouldn’t walk, talk or eat on his own again. Less than three months later, he was running out of Franciscan. Now a Certified Infinite Possibilities Trainer, Nick speaks to groups that benefit from his message of overcoming adversity.
Nick grew up in the Real Estate industry from an early age. Most notably was his knocking on Pre-Foreclosure doors at 16 and 17 after getting his license. This experience helped shape Nick’s real estate career.
Now specializing in working with lease purchasers to get them into a home and on the path to home ownership. To get into any of our homes does not require credit. We look at your complete picture as a buyer and come up with a plan to get you into a home.
Zach has been around the real estate business for over seven years. He has been a part of or has been mentored in a number of facets in the real estate world. Zach graduated from Shrewsbury High School in 2008 and continued his education at Bay State University to focus on Management/Marketing. He then took that knowledge and expanded it at UMASS Dartmouth to major in Marketing as well as minor in Finance. While educating himself throughout his college years he worked in the restaurant industry.
His current focus is helping our Associates from many backgrounds and situations, looking to start or continue their REI business. He specializes in speaking with sellers to find the best option for them. He helps acquire 5-10 properties every month between family business and Associates. It was a natural fit for him to be involved in this part of the business because at heart he is a problem solver and people person. His skills in marketing and finance have allowed him to thrive in such a short period of time in this business.
Zachary is always educating himself and is always striving to become the best he can be. He is constantly looking for ways to sharpen his skill set in order to educate others.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Meet Chris Prefontaine’s son-in-law, Zach Beach, and hear what services he provides to the family business
- How Zach had trouble finding his passion after college, and how he went from bartender and trainer to real estate
- What difficulties Zach faced early on in his first calls, and what sort of learning curve he faced getting started in real estate
- How Zach went from not knowing the scripts or knowing what he was doing, to becoming a big part of the coaching and training process
- What major deals Zach has found success in, including a property he and his wife purchased for themselves to live in
- What aspects of working in the real estate business Zach enjoys the most, and why he finds these aspects satisfying
- What areas Zach focuses on in the family business and working with associates, and what his goals are in that role
- Why being a coach has been such a fantastic experience for Zach, and how it has benefitted his own knowledge
- What Zach considers to be his biggest stumbling block he had to face, and how he overcame it
- What advice Zach would offer to anyone who feels trapped or wants to make a major change in their life
- Website: www.smartrealestatecoach.com
- QLS (Quantum Leap System): https://www.quantumleapvideoprogram.com/now
- Free Webinar: http://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/video-lessons/
- Apply for Associate Level after completing the webinar: http://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/apply-now/
- Email: email@example.com
- Watch the 3 year, $1 Million Plan here: https://hugewhy.isrefer.com/go/1MDOLLARS/SWoessner/