With over 20 years of real estate experience, Chad Heeter is building a family-run real estate investing company based in beautiful Buena Vista, Colorado.
Chad Heeter grew up in a Kansas City real estate family. At 7 years old, he was pulling weeds and picking up trash around the 30+ rental properties that his dad owned. Soon, he was promoted to mowing lawns and painting. Years later, Chad continued on his own, purchasing and rehabbing his own rental properties. After his wife, Elizabeth, passed away in 2017 after 16 years of marriage, Chad needed to focus on raising his children on his own. He decided to get back into real estate investing, something he could manage while the kids were in school.
Not long after, Chad was introduced to Chris Prefontaine and National Property Team. He’s proud to be connected to this incredible group of investors who are working to build win/win relationships by solving problems that many home sellers face, as well as helping home buyers achieve their dream of owning a home.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Chad initially became exposed to real estate by way of his father’s rental properties
- How losing his wife to breast cancer and needing to provide for his kids encouraged Chad to get back into real estate investing
- Why developing the right mindset and mental training were critical steps Chad had to take to find success
- What big wins Chad has achieved since beginning his training with Chris Prefontaine, and what important lessons he has learned doing deals
- How Chad structures his deals, and why his deals create options and opportunities for buyers and sellers
- What impact the current economic turmoil has had on the real estate market, and what benefit tenant buyers bring to sellers who would otherwise be landlords
- Why a seller might choose to sell their real estate through Chad and his team rather than going through a realtor
- Why lease purchase deals are attractive to buyers, especially during uncertain economic times when banks aren’t approving mortgages as easily
- Why Chad believes it is worthwhile to develop an authority footprint and become “THE authority” in your area
- Predictive ROI Be The Authority course: https://predictiveroi.com/be-the-authority
- Website: http://buffalopeakpropertysolutions.com
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/webinar
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/termsbook
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/ebook
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/QLS/
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: