Chris Prefontaine is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Chris shares his early experiences as a real estate investor and the first steps he took in building a great team
- How the tools and resources created for the Wicked Smart community make it easy to make calls and track leads
- Why hiring a virtual assistant (VA) is a crucial step for scaling up the size of your investing business
- How the next step Chris made in building a great team after hiring a VA was to hire an administrative assistant, and why that freed up time to do more deals
- Why building a team can help ensure that your work is fun, and how a great team creates a super-productive energy and mindset
- Why building a great team is important for organization, and why a team member managing your CRM software can dramatically increase your productivity
- Why as you are scaling up your business and building a great team, it is important to add automation to your processes where possible
- Why truly understanding your lead gen and funnel are important for building out a strong team and getting the right people in the right seats
- What steps to follow to advance your business, build a team to support your work, and scale up to doing more deals
- Why scaling your business is a choice you can make, and why you can take it as far as you want or stop wherever you’re most comfortable
- Smart Real Estate Coach Resources Page: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/resources
- Summer of Deals Virtual Event on June 12, 2021: www.SummerOfDeals.com
- Freedomsoft CRM: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/freedomsoft
- Seven-Day Free PropStream Trial: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/propstream
- Fourteen-Day Free My +Plus Leads Trial: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/myplusleads
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: