George Grombacher is a former Division 1 scholarship athlete in tennis. He serves on the Foundation Board for Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona, the Phoenix Police Department’s Citizen Review Board and he is the President of the Phoenix Alumni Chapter of Sigma Chi.
He is also the President of Financial Consulting Professionals and the Founder and Chief Community Officer of Money Alignment Academy.
George has been named to Investopedia’s list of the Top 100 Most Influential Financial Advisors.
He is the host of the Money Savage podcast and the co-host of the Figure It Out podcast.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why the chaos of 2020 so far has proven the need for developing resiliency to better survive these challenges
- How George is offering a two-week course to help you detox your mind, body and finances, and how the course will help those aspects of your life
- Why we are all guilty of wasting a lot of time and falling down the rabbit holes of the internet
- Why George believes that great information plus a supportive community equals real and lasting change
- How George first got involved in financial services and found his passion for impacting others in positive ways
- Why having all the other aspects of your life in sync can also help you achieve financial success
- What simple time-saving strategies and key daily habits George uses to speed up his mornings and avoid wasting time
- How the global pandemic has impacted people’s finances, and what advice George has to share for helping people recover from the impact
- Why participants in George’s program don’t need to be experts in exercise, nutrition or personal finance
- Website: www.smartrealestatecoach.com/strive
- Website: http://moneyalignmentacademy.com/
- Website: https://georgegrombacher.com/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/georgegrombacher/
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/webinar
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/termsbook
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoachPodcast.com/ebook
- Website: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/QLS/
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: