Lyndsay Phillips is a serial entrepreneur, self-professed organizational freak, client-appointed task master plus project ninja and warrior content marketer for life & business coaches, accountants, and other online entrepreneurs across the globe.
She is the CEO & Founder of Smooth Sailing Business Growth & Smooth Business Growth Podcast – 15 Minutes Of Pure Marketing Strategies Proven To Move The Needle. She leads a rock star team to support entrepreneurs who are seeking fast-paced business growth but finally have come to the realization that they can’t do it alone, do it all, and do it well.
She is also loves sharing practical tips, business building & content marketing strategies so that you can be more productive and attract more customers faster.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why Lyndsay left her existing jobs to start a business in developing content marketing for other businesses and entrepreneurs
- How content marketing can be used to build strong business relationships and form connections
- What Lyndsay believes is the biggest mistake businesses often make in the realm of social media and content marketing
- Why consistent posting and branding across social media is key to forming a strong impression of your company
- How to leverage your social media content and repurpose it to engage with your customers through many channels
- How to get started using social media to promote your business and how to build on that foundation to expand your social media presence
- How Lyndsay defines professional success and what she considers the “big wins” of her career
- How Lyndsay turned a major challenge into a learning and growth opportunity
- What daily activities and tools Lyndsay uses to clear her mind and put herself in the right mindset for success
- What goal Lyndsay has set for her future and what business books she recommends as essential reading
- Why working with a mentor is an important tool for guidance, focus and discipline
- Smart Real Estate Coach Videos on YouTube