Mike Makredes is from Fresno, California. He has been in sales all his professional life, and currently working in the Ag industry for the largest melon, broccoli, and corn grower in the US. He handles sales for over 12 million cases ($150 million) of produce per year. What brought him to Chris and the Smart Real Estate Coach team was the thought of getting out of the rat race and into a business that he can control on his terms.
Chad Heeter grew up in a Kansas City real estate family. At 7 years old, he was pulling weeds and picking up trash around the 30+ rental properties that his dad owned. Soon, he was promoted to mowing lawns and painting. Years later, Chad continued on his own, purchasing and rehabbing his own rental properties. After his wife, Elizabeth, passed away in 2017 after 16 years of marriage, Chad needed to focus on raising his children on his own. He decided to get back into real estate investing, something he could manage while the kids were in school.
Not long after, Chad was introduced to Chris Prefontaine and the National Property Team. He’s proud to be connected to this incredible group of investors who are working to build win/win relationships by solving problems that many home sellers face, as well as helping home buyers achieve their dream of owning a home.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- What challenges Mike and Chad have seen in new investor Associates just starting out in their investments
- Why repetition and experience can help new investors build up their confidence and overcome their mental roadblocks
- How Mike helps his coaching students develop confidence and learn the right methods to get deals done
- Why practice, roleplaying and developing consistency in making calls are key for Chad’s students to develop their skills
- Why Mike and Chad feel that integrating yourself into the Wicked Smart community is important for the support the community offers
- What key tools and resources Mike and Chad feel are important pillars for their students’ success
- Why group calls can be a powerful way for students to interact, exchange tips and strategies and support each other
- What advice Chad and Mike would offer to people interested in learning real estate investing but unsure how to get started
- How to request either Mike or Chad to be your coach when you are ready to join the Wicked Smart community
- Mike’s appearance in episode 40: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/michael-makredes/
- Chad’s appearance in episode 184: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/family-cast-10/
- Chad’s Website: http://buffalopeakpropertysolutions.com
- Mike’s Website: http://mtmpropertysolutions.com/
- Mike’s LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/michael-makredes-8359211aa/
- Mike’s Facebook: www.facebook.com/MTM-Property-Solutions-Inc-1410920649238036/
- Register for the Wicked Smart Kick Start virtual one-day event on January 9, 2021: www.WickedSmartKickStart.com
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine