Neal Bawa is CEO/Founder at Grocapitus, a commercial real estate investment company. Neal sources, negotiates and acquires Commercial properties across the U.S., for 200+ investors. Current portfolio over 1000 units, projected to be at 2000 in 12 months. The portfolio includes Multifamily and student housing properties in 6 U.S. states.
Neal also serves as CEO at MultifamilyU, an apartment investing education company. He speaks at events & meetups across the country. Nearly 4,000 students attend his multifamily seminar series each year and hundreds attend his Magic of Multifamily boot camps. Thousands hear his podcasts and he has been featured in over a dozen podcasts and radio shows. His management techniques and revenue optimization techniques for Multifamily are considered unique in the industry.
Neal is the co-founder of the largest Multifamily Investing Meetup network in the U.S. (BAMF), a group of investors that has over 3000 members. He has taught the Fundamentals of Multifamily investing, Real Estate trends and deal analysis to 1000+ students, including investors from three different IRA companies. He raises over $12 Million dollars a year for his projects.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Neal’s secrets for success in multifamily real estate investing
- The next steps to takes after you buy a multifamily property
- Ways to double your investment in five years, even if you pay market price or above for the property
- Why it’s crucial to begin the implementation phase even before the sale goes through
- As an asset manager, your obligation to investors is to optimize the properties not manage them
- Neal’s strategies to get from the normative 9% return to 18-20% for your investors
- How to generate enough leads to keep a property at 95% occupancy
- Learn how to compensate for the average unit turnover of two years
- Neal’s lead generation formula: leads, appointments, shows, applications, and leases
- Use technology to automate and track lead generation on the internet