Nicholas Sonnenberg is a serial entrepreneur with a passion for creating companies that disrupt the way people live. He is the co-founder of Leverage and the co-author of the book “Idea to Execution.”
Before making the jump to the startup technology space, Nick spent more than eight years on Wall Street as a high frequency algorithmic trader. His personal mission is to help busy entrepreneurs and executives optimize their lives in a meaningful way and help them go from idea to execution in as few steps as possible.
In addition to his professional interests, Nick is an avid chess player, traveler, and athlete.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How without delegation, you can easily run into a “bottleneck” in terms of personal resources
- Why outsourcing can be the smart choice, as it provides a complete, expert team of professionals
- How tools and a platform can make a dramatic impact on a company’s scalability and services
- How Nicholas Sonnenberg’s tools and webinars are customized to every company’s needs
- How Nicholas Sonnenberg was able to deal with a major business disruption and bankruptcy
- Why not responding to negative assertions or rumors may be best for a business
- Why our globally-fueled market may be moving towards decentralization in many industries