Rod Khleif is a multiple business owner and philanthropist who is passionate about real estate, business, and giving back. As one of the country’s top business, real estate and peak performance luminaries, Rod has owned over 2000 homes and apartment buildings and has built over 22 businesses in his 40-year business career several which have been worth tens of millions of dollars.
Rod Khleif soared from humble beginnings as a young, impoverished Dutch immigrant to incredible success. Khleif’s experience involves both remarkable triumphs, and spectacular failures, which he affectionately calls “seminars.” Rod will explain the mindset required to recover from losing $50mm in the crash of 2008 to the success he enjoys today. Rod brings incredible authenticity and insight to his approach to real estate, business, success and life.
Rod can talk about the psychology of success, and any real estate and business topic in great depth, contributing incredible first-hand, technical, and motivational knowledge and skills to any real estate, business or success based discussion. Rod also founded The Tiny Hands Foundation, which has benefited more than 50,000 community children in need.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Rod Khleif’s journey from Dutch immigrant to real estate maven
- The importance of developing a proper mindset to succeed in real estate
- Lessons that Rod took away from his $50M loss in 08’
- How Rod Khleif came back from a debacle that shook his vision of being set for life
- Rod Khleif’s methodology for creating a plan that defines what you want and why you want it
- Using pictures to maintain focus on your aspirations
- How to change the circumstances that make you achieved but unfulfilled
Additional resources from Rod Khleif:
- Website: www.RodKhleif.com
- Twitter: @RodKhleif
- Special Promotion: www.smartrealestatecoach.com/cashflow Enter“CHRIS P”
- Podcast: https://rodkhleif.com/lifetime-cashflow-podcast/