Ron LeGrand is a nationally recognized real estate expert and trainer, with 27 years experience in both residential and commercial properties and a 20 year history of hard money lending and brokering.
His experiences include personally buying and selling over 2,000 houses and millions in Commercial Property deals.
Mr. LeGrand is a highly sought after platform speaker, who has addressed audiences as large as 20,000 and as small as 100 in hotels and convention centers across North America, sharing the stage with leaders such as Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, Rudy Giuliani, Tony Robbins, Larry King, Dr. Phil, Suzie Orman, and many others. For the last 20 years, he’s been helping thousands of ordinary people take their lives back and create financial freedom by implementing his systems for success as real estate investors. Today, he’s considered the country’s leading expert and is referred to by many as the “millionaire maker.”
His book is in stores and online, and over the years he’s created dozens of home study products and live training events on various real estate related subjects. He spends much of his time passing on his experience at those live training events, held in various parts of the country, while simultaneously running over ten different businesses he owns and controls.
His 43 year marriage to his wife Beverly has produced four children, nine grandchildren, and four great grandchildren.
What you will learn:
- How to take control of your financial freedom
- Why the inability to take direction from anyone can be a major hurdle for success
- Some daily habits from Ron: keeping a checklist, time management, getting up early, and delegating properly
- That entrepreneurs are people who feel they have to create — who feel they have to constantly be working
- Why self-storage, apartments, and land development are Ron’s primary interests within the commercial market
- Why mentorship is necessary for young entrepreneurs to succeed
- How jumping into real estate is a lot like going to college without high school; guidance is needed