Ryan has been a prolific fix & flip entrepreneur since 2002 and has mentored thousands of new real estate investors during that time. He first started in real estate as an agent, along with his wife, almost 20 years ago. The success came quickly. The Salt Lake Board of Realtors named him “Real Estate Rookie of the Year” and his company won “Best of State” as well. Despite these successes, he never truly experienced the time & money freedom he thought would come with that career.
Ryan’s goal with DoHardMoney.com is to give new investors a shot. That’s why his company offers one-of-a-kind 100% financing options; no money down, with good credit and flipping experience not required. Other companies often require $30k or more upfront to secure funding – something most people trying to break into the industry does not have. Ryan believes that if there’s a great deal with profit to be had, that the lender should be willing to fund the whole deal. His strict guidelines mitigate risk for all parties involved and have resulted in his students averaging profits $6,000 higher than the industry average, with 60% fewer failed deals.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Ryan Wright helps his investors turn a profit in the niche of fix and flips under $250k
- Ryan’s journey with hard money lending
- Do Hard Money’s criteria for a good deal and how they fund it
- Common mistakes to avoid when tracking down and submitting deals
- Different options for expanding your active deals with Do Hard Money
- What it takes to get financing with Do Hard Money
- Various tools and software used to help you execute your investment plan
- How to get Ryan Wright’s free book: How to Get More Money Than You Could Ever Handle: A Real Estate Investor’s Guide to Funding Deals
Additional resources from Ryan Wright:
- Website: https://www.dohardmoney.com
- Free Book: https://www.dohardmoney.com/smart-real-estate-coach/
- Twitter: @DoHardMoney