Scott Ulmer is a dedicated and experienced real estate professional who has been able to see both the ups and downs of the business world. He currently lives in Jacksonville, Florida, where he recently opened his own company, Little Pink Houses Of America.
Driven to succeed from an early age, Scott started working at the age of fourteen, and from there he’s grown to see all different aspects of business, with real estate in particular. Over the course of his 21-year career in real estate, he’s developed expert-level communication, management, and negotiation skills, which in turn have set the way for his path to success.
Scott Ulmer grew up outside of Tampa, to a family with little money. This taught him how to appreciate the little things in life that most people take for granted. He studied at Ohio State University, where he graduated with a degree in Business, Finance & Communications. At the age of 26, he won the “20 Under 40” Award for a business he founded, called the “Aspiring Minds of Toledo.”
An advocate for nonprofit, Scott enjoys working with various charities, so that he can give back to his community and work closely with his church on various projects to raise money for those in need. He helps his church collect bread from grocery stores to donate to the hungry, and is a member of the charitable organization Little Pink Houses of Hope.
Scott Ulmer currently lives with his wife and three children, who he loves unconditionally.
What you will learn:
- Scott’s family history in real estate and how he actually bought his first property at 14 years old
- How Little Pink Houses Of America helps people get homes that don’t qualify for loans
- Scott’s niche of assigning the contract back to the seller and why it works in every market
- Gauging your effectiveness by analyzing your numbers and then using them to understand what it takes to make deals in your market
- Why most deals don’t happen during the first phone call
- Staying away from very expensive homes that don’t have a large market
- Tenacity and “stick-to-itiveness”: the secrets for success in real estate
- The importance of a soft approach and not using high-pressure sales tactics when doing deals
- Why mistakes don’t have to become failures if you don’t quit
- A deal where Scott made $32,800 in just two weeks
- The 26 markets Little Pink Houses is currently in and why they want to push that to 300+ markets in 10 years
- Focusing on the big picture and doing what drives revenue