Chris is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why increasing the value of your offerings to the people you’re dealing with and delivering that value better than anyone else is the secret to increasing your income
- Why Chris’s strategies will work for you to increase your income no matter what niche in real estate you work in
- What simple thought exercise you can do that will help you increase your income by 2x to 10x just by filling in the blanks in a sentence
- Why becoming “the authority” in your market can position you to do more deals and more profitable deals
- What resources are available to investors to get them to the $1 million mark, and why your growth needs will change once you reach $1 million
- How to use Chris’s ACAA method (action, critique, adjust, action) to fine tune your business as well as all aspects of your life
- Why it is important to start each day on “offense” rather than “defense”, and how your morning habits and routines can set the tone of your entire day
- Why daily journaling of something you’re grateful for, three wins from the previous day, and three wins you plan for today is a powerful way to kick start each morning
- Why questioning everything, looking for proof and success, changing your story, and scripting out your future in great detail are the key steps that can help you change your mindset