Chris is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Chris shares some powerful statistics, such as how lack of money is the #1 cause of stress, and most divorces are caused by financial issues
- Why whining about others making money isn’t the solution, and instead why you should look at fixing your own financial challenges and problems
- Why getting your money issues out of your way frees you up to be your best version of yourself
- Why shifting key habits in your life and hanging out with the right people can allow you the financial prosperity you are looking for
- How people who switch lines at the grocery store are only setting themselves back by having to start over
- Why anything you decide to do requires at least a dedicated three-year commitment to truly succeed
- Why looking for a “quick fix” wastes both time and energy, and why sticking to something is vital
- Why adding new habits to your day and replacing poor habits doesn’t need extra time during your day
- Chris shares various ways to get rid of counterproductive habits and reclaim time out of your day
- Why you should first recognize your poor habits and make a list of them, then make a list of better “replacement habits”, then choose one or two to start working on this month
- Free strategy call with Chris: Email email@example.com
- Free Chapter: https://smartrealestatecoach.com/thriving/
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: