Chris is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why the actions you take today will directly impact your success in the next year and beyond, and why terms is the most adaptable niche in real estate
- How becoming an authority in the terms niche will allow you to easily adapt and will help you leave your competition behind
- Why you are the biggest thing holding yourself back from success, and how to overcome that mindset
- Which past and future episodes of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast can help you master your mental game and maximize your success in the coming year and beyond
- Why being the authority in your market is the key to attracting business, and how to take our powerful Be The Authority course
- How being a part of an amazing, supportive community can help you overcome your challenges, deal with frustration, and keep you moving even when you want to quit
- What five things you can do to give yourself a 100% guarantee of success, regardless of the obstacles and challenges you’ll face
- Why cost, uncertainty, lack of self-confidence, hesitation, challenge, and time shouldn’t be factors holding you back from diving into the terms niche
- How a 1994 disaster and the 2008 crash impacted Chris and his family business, and how he overcame his anxiety, stress, worry, and fear to rebuild stronger than ever
- Why your peer group that you spend time with will determine every aspect of your future, and why winning the mental game is the key to changing your direction
- You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter by Dr. Joe Dispenza: https://amzn.to/35EzC8c
- Be The Authority course: https://predictiveroi.com/be-the-authority/
- Keith Cunningham’s Keys to the Vault website: https://keystothevault.com/
- Book a free strategy call with Chris or Zach: http://smartrealestatecoach.com/action/
Past Episodes of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast to revisit:
- Ed Mylett in Episode 190 of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/ed-mylett/
- Dr. Amanda Barrientez in Episode 121 of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/dr-amanda-barrientez/
- Stephen Woessner in Episode 85 of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/stephen-woessner/
- Stephen Woessner in Episode 147 of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/stephen-woessner-3/
- Mark Willis in Episode 124 of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/mark-willis/
- Clint Coons in Episode 185 of the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/clint-coons/
Thriving In Chaos miniseries from the Smart Real Estate Coach podcast:
- Thriving In Chaos episode one, featuring Chris Prefontaine: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/solocast-14/
- Thriving In Chaos episode two, featuring Brett Gilliland: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/brett-gilliland-02/
- Thriving In Chaos episode three, featuring Clate Mask: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/clate-mask/
- Thriving In Chaos episode four, featuring Kevin Harrington: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/kevin-harrington/
- Thriving In Chaos episode five, featuring Don Yaeger: https://smartrealestatecoachpodcast.com/podcasts/don-yaeger/
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: