Chris Prefontaine is the best-selling author of Real Estate on Your Terms: Create Continuous Cash Flow Now, Without Using Your Cash or Credit. He’s also the founder of SmartRealEstateCoach.com and the Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast.
Chris has been in real estate for over 25 years. His experience includes the construction of over 100 single-family and duplex homes (mostly in the 1990’s and selectively to date), has owned a Realty Executives Franchise (Massachusetts 1994-2000) as broker/owner which maintained high per-agent standards and eventually sold to Coldwell Banker in 2000. The 2000’s included coaching ½ million and higher REALTORs® in order to scale & automate their business throughout the US and Canada. He also participated (and still does selectively) in doing condo conversions (multi-family homes to condos) and “raise the roof” projects (converting single-family ranches to colonials in growth neighborhoods).
Chris has been a big advocate of constant education and participates regularly in high-end mastermind groups, as well as consults with private mentors. He runs his own buying and selling businesses with his family team, which buys 2-5 properties monthly, so they’re in the trenches every single week. They also help clients do the same thing around the country.
Chris and his family team have done over 80 million in real estate transactions. They mentor, coach, consult, and actually partner with students around the country (by application only) to do exactly what they do.
What you will learn in this episode:
- How masterminds can be a powerful way to get yourself unstuck by leveraging the support and ideas of others
- Why physical exercise and working out can also help you become unstuck, and why it is more important than ever during the global pandemic
- How an offsite meeting allows you the opportunity to break out of the routine, clear your head, and get a new perspective
- How Chris got himself unstuck after the 2008 economic crash, and why there are two different kinds of “stuck”
- Why mastering the mental game and your mindset is one of the most important steps you can take to get yourself unstuck
- How getting himself unstuck helped Chris create his business model within the terms niche and find new levels of success
- Why choosing a niche and then staying within the “box” of that niche for at least 36 months is critical for learning, mastering and profiting from your niche
- Why you should eliminate distractions and commit to your own success, regardless of which niche you choose
- How to use YouTube or Netflix to find and learn from people with similar circumstances to you who have gotten unstuck
- Rock Thomas’s Coaching: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/rockthomas
- Dr. Amanda Barrientez’s Coaching: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/nfa
- Heather Robertson’s 12 Week Program YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOpsZxrmeDARilha1uq4slA
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: