Stephen Woessner is the founder and CEO of Predictive ROI, a digital marketing agency, and the host of Onward Nation — a top-rated daily podcast for learning how today’s top business owners think, act, and achieve. Onward Nation is listened to in 120 countries around the world with over 28,000+ email subscribers.
Since the advent of the commercial Internet, Stephen has collected tens of thousands of data points that have given him the ability to identify what he calls the “8 Money Draining Mistakes” and the “8 Money Making Opportunities.” Darren Hardy, then-publisher of SUCCESS Magazine, interviewed Stephen to discuss how business owners can identify and fix the mistakes.
Stephen served in the United States Air Force, spent six years at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse as a full-time academic staff member and taught digital marketing classes to small business owners throughout the state including the prestigious School of Business at UW-Madison, has owned five businesses, and is the author of three books, “The Small Business Owner’s Handbook to Search Engine Optimization”, “Increase Online Sales Through Viral Social Networking”, and “Profitable Podcasting.”
His digital marketing insights have been featured in Forbes.com, Entrepreneur.com, The Washington Post, and Inc. Magazine.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Chris and Stephen serve as each other’s accountability partner and have weekly accountability calls to go over wins, opportunities, and goals
- What Stephen will be sharing when he speaks at Chris’s Business Scaling Secrets LIVE event April 1-3, 2020 in Newport, Rhode Island
- Why spending time together with other associates of varying experience levels is an invaluable opportunity and resource
- Why the three key ingredients for becoming the authority in your market are focusing on a niche, having a unique point of view, and putting systems in place
- Why the big, national players are coming to or already in your local market, and why planting your flag is the key to competing
- Why staking out a niche doesn’t reduce your opportunities but instead helps you focus on and better serve a market and actually creates new opportunities
- Why establishing and focusing on your niche helps you resist bigger competition who aren’t as focused
- Why the first question you should ask yourself when creating content for your niche is “do I like to write, or do I like to talk?”
- Why it is important to not worry about being great right out of the gate, and why getting started is the first necessary step to getting better
- How to get a free handbook from Stephen for identifying your ideal buyer/seller and “finding your avatar”
- Website: https://predictiveroi.com/
- Free Handbook: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/avatar
- Business Scaling Secrets LIVE Website: http://bizscaling.com/
- Onward Nation Podcast: https://predictiveroi.com/onward-nation-podcast/
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/stephenwoessner/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/PredictiveROI/
- Twitter: @stephenwoessner