Since 1999, professional real estate investors, Steven Jack Butala and Jill DeWit, built a $24m land resale empire completing close to 16,000 transactions without incurring any debt or leverage.
In 2015, they co-founded Land Academy to share their experience and provide access to professional-level tools for like-minded investors at all stages of their careers.
To date, they have produced more than 1,000 podcast episodes and provided over 500 hours of live webinars, all in the name of education through sharing their transaction experience.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- The when, how, and why behind Steven and Jill’s decision to get into the land niche
- Why rural, vacant land is a great place to look for someone who wants to start a career in real estate investing or add it to their current strategy
- Why it is so important to know your numbers cold in any niche
- The structure of Steven and Jill’s team and how their organization operates
- How the global pandemic has impacted Steven and Jill’s niche in real estate investing
- Typical challenges that prevent students from achieving the same success Steven and Jill have
- When it’s time to make the leap from sole decision-maker to hiring a team member
- Twitter: @TheLandAcademy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/landacademy/
- LIVE Event September 16-18, 2020: www.qlslive.com
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: