Ty Crandall is an internationally known speaker, author, and business credit expert. With over 17 years of financial experience, Ty is recognized as an authority in business credit building, business credit scoring, and business financing.
Ty is the author of two of the bestselling books on consumer and business credit Perfect Credit and Business Credit Decoded and has written hundreds of published articles relating to business credit. Ty is also often heard being interviewed on countless radio and TV programs and news shows across the country and has been featured in Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Inc.
Ty currently serves as the CEO at Credit Suite. With Credit Suite Ty consults with and advises companies on business credit building and scoring. He has overseen the business credit building for thousands of clients and has helped create and grow the most credible business coaching operation in the United States. Ty has also created and coaches the largest business credit provider network in the world.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- If you’re all alone looking to do your first real estate deal, you need tips on how to get started.
- The inside scoop on business credit building and business credit scoring
- Learn what lenders are looking for in a business loan application
- How building your business credit leads to greater cash flow for rehab properties and other investments
- How Fundability pulls funding resources onto one platform to maximize opportunities for investors
- Why funding blueprints are important to get businesses access to next-tier capital
- The importance of mind, body and soul well-being
- Why Ty Listens to podcasts and audiobooks at advanced speeds
- Learn the formulas that lenders use to decide whether to give you cash