Ty Crandall is an internationally known speaker, author, and business credit expert. With over 17 years of financial experience, Ty is recognized as an authority in business credit building, business credit scoring, and business financing.
Ty is the author of two of the bestselling books on consumer and business credit titled Perfect Credit and Business Credit Decoded. He has written hundreds of published articles relating to business credit. Ty is also often heard being interviewed on countless radio and TV programs and news shows across the country and has been features in Forbes, Entrepreneur, and Inc.
Ty currently serves as the CEO at Credit Suite. With Credit Suite, Ty consults with and advises companies on business credit building and scoring. He has overseen the business credit building for thousands of clients and has helped create and grow the most credible business coaching operation in the United States. Ty has also created and coaches the largest business credit provider network in the world.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- How Ty’s own experiences during the real estate crash drove him to want to help others understand how business credit actually worked
- The basic differences between how business or commercial credit works versus personal credit, and how it can work to your advantage when running a company
- Why it helps to establish yourself as a separate business entity instead of a sole proprietorship
- The importance of establishing separate credit cards to pay for business expenses instead of using your personal ones
- How it’s possible to establish credit as a business much faster than as a regular consumer
- Things those with good credit can take to establish several different business credit cards at once to fund business expenses
- The way you can build up tiers of business credit in order to access larger limits as you move up
- How the lack of laws regulating what credit lenders and issuers can do with your credit allows anyone to access credit information about your company
- Why you most likely won’t be able to avoid the need to build business credit if you continue to have success with your business
- How starting off early building business credit can give you some protection against unexpected business expenses capable of taking a business under
- The routines Ty goes through each day to get himself in the right mindset to tackle any business problems he’ll face
- The importance of business owners finding one central source for their financing needs
- What advice Ty would give himself if he could go back ten years to where he was at the time professionally
- Smart Real Estate Coach Videos on YouTube