Zachary Beach is an Amazon Best-Selling Author of The New Rules of Real Estate Investing and revised edition of Real Estate On Your Terms. He has been an authority in real estate for 7 years now and has personally completed hundreds of real estate transactions and has mentored investors to complete thousands of transactions.
At the age of 25, Zach decided to leave the world of bartending and personally training and jump into the family business. Now he is an equal partner and runs the acquisitions department, focusing on helping sellers accomplish their goal of selling their property.
If Zach is not working, you will find him enjoying the outdoors or spending time with his wife Kayla and two kids Remi and Bellamy. His passion for family and business is what keeps him motivated and excited to take on each day.
What you’ll learn about in this episode:
- Why betting on yourself, betting on others, and then others betting on you can increase the impact you have on the world and on your own life
- Zach shares how his challenging childhood ultimately led to a drug habit and educational struggles in middle school
- How Zach’s first time truly betting on himself was the key to becoming captain of his highschool football team and making it into college
- How stumbling and falling back into his old habits after his father passed away was an important wakeup call for Zach
- How pulling himself back out of drug addiction proved that Zach’s bet on himself was well-placed, and how it gave Zach the push to keep moving forward
- How working as a barback and bartender taught Zach that grinding a job without having passion for it leads to burnout, and how he first broke into real estate investing
- How joining the Smart Real Estate Coach team required Zach learning to bet on others and have others bet on him
- How Zach’s first real estate deal suffered a huge lead-based paint blow, and how he managed to pick himself back up again
- How Zach often sees these same “three bets” in the journey that Smart Real Estate Coach associate students go through
- Why believing in yourself and believing that you can’t lose if you bet on yourself is crucial for achieving success
- Follow Chris and Zach on Club House to learn even more about deal structures and how to get 3 paydays from your real estate investments.
- If looking to secure some lines of credit for your business, check out Fund and Grow – Visit our Resource page at https://www.smartrealestatecoach.com/resources
- Schedule a FREE Strategy Call: SmartRealEstateCoach.com/action
- Check out Chris’s upcoming Business Scaling Secrets virtual event: www.BizScaling.com
- Register for our free masterclass: www.SmartRealEstateCoach.com/mastersclass
- Real Estate on Your Terms by Chris Prefontaine
Smart Real Estate Coach Podcast Sponsor: